Due Drop Events Centre
Due Drop Events Centre has almost 5,000 square metres of versatile venue space run by a highly professional and friendly team, you can be sure your events are in great hands.
Due Drop Events Centre and Vector Wero Whitewater Park are owned and operated by Waka Pacific Trust which was founded in 2000. One of the Trust’s main goals is to support the community, especially our youth, to develop the skills and tools they need to succeed in school and in life.
In partnership with Ministry of Education, Water Safety NZ and AUT to name a few, we deliver a number of high-quality educational programs in the sports, culture and arts sectors throughout the year either fully funded or heavily subsidized.
Book your event with us knowing you are directly contributing towards our goal of supporting 100,000 children annually through our programs by the year 2025.
The highly flexible and spacious venues can cater to board meetings for 10, conferences for 1500 and extensive exhibitions – all under one roof! Catering is taken care of by the experienced team at Collective, whilst all your technical needs can be managed by MultiMedia Systems, our preferred and in-house AV supplier since we opened.
Due Drop Events Centre is conveniently located between two main motorways and just 10-15 minutes from Auckland’s domestic and international airports. Ramada Suites Manukau is located on-site with 85 accommodation rooms, with more options nearby.
Within the same premises is Vector Wero Whitewater Park, a world class tourism destination of national significance. Add a shot of adrenaline to your meeting or conference and take on the challenge of an outdoor education facility that engages and thrills. Two artificial white-water courses cater for all levels, whilst stand-up paddle boarding can be enjoyed on the tranquil lake. After your team building, enjoy a well-deserved cold beverage and delicious food lakeside at the Sunset Bar which can also be hired for events.
- Three main venues all under one roof, each with dedicated entrances and facilities
- Exclusive buyout options available
- Plenty of on-site parking
- Capability for large vehicles and equipment to be displayed in the Sir Woolf Fisher Arena
- On-site accommodation at Ramada Suites Manukau
- Experienced catering and audio-visual delivery with our partners Collective and MultiMedia Systems
- Unique on-site team building activities at our whitewater park
- Every time you use our venue you help support our youth through water safety and creative arts programmes.
770 Great South Road, Manukau, Auckland 2104
Distance to Airport
Distance to CBD
Onsite parking available
Due Drop Events Centre
|Sir Woolf Fisher Arena
|Sir Noel Robinson Conference Centre