Viaduct Events Centre
The Viaduct Events Centre – a premium venue exceptional on all levels.
The Viaduct Events Centre sits within the Auckland Conventions, Venues & Events portfolio. A jewel on the vibrant Wynyard Quarter, it overlooks the Waitematā Harbour on one side and the Auckland cityscape on the other. This exquisite venue is sure to impress with floor to ceiling glass walls, polished concrete floors, plush woollen carpets and balconies attached to Level 2 and 3 spaces.”
Superbly located close to multiple accommodation options, entertainment precincts, activity providers and major transport hubs, VEC is easily accessible by foot and/or public transport. The building boasts rooftop solar panels that supply the building's primary switchboard, as well as an all-electric kitchen, and efficient lighting and air-conditioning systems for power savings.
The multi-storey venue is ideal for large scale events like tradeshows and exhibitions and can also cater to gala dinners, cocktail parties and product launches.
Auckland Conventions is committed to the success of your event. You will be assigned a dedicated Event Coordinator to assist with bringing together all the practical and creative elements for your event. They will guide you in the right direction for technical services, catering and security to fit your specific event requirements.
We offer unique venues for extraordinary events; visit our website or call us today to discuss your ideal venue.
- Distinctive and flexible spaces
- Located on the waterfront in the vibrant Wynyard Quarter
- 6,000m² three-storey venue
- Dramatic views across the Waitematā Harbour
- Premium banquet space
- Award-winning catering providers
- On-site audio-visual technicians
- Eight versatile rooms
- Accessible balconies attached to Level 2 and 3 spaces
- Architecturally designed building with stunning views from every space
- Expansive pillarless event space
- Minute's walk from accommodation options, entertainment precincts, activity providers and major transport hubs
The building boasts:
- Rooftop solar panels that supply the building's primary switchboard
- An all-electric kitchen
- Efficient lighting and air-conditioning systems for power savings
Superbly located close to multiple accommodation options, entertainment precincts, activity providers and major transport hubs, VEC is easily accessible by foot and/or public transport.
171 Halsey Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010
Distance to Airport
Distance to CBD
The nearest car park building is Downtown Carpark located at 31 Customs Street West. This is a 10 minute walk across the Wynyard Crossing, There is also limited car parking available at the Wynyard Quarter car park.
Viaduct Events Centre
|Viaduct Events Centre – see capacity chart