Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
Awakening this spring, a new chapter of boutique luxury, chic design, and pure indulgence returns to Auckland. Unveiling on the 1st of September, Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour reopens its doors to the world as the hotel is re-imagined with an extensive refurbishment of the ground floor. This makeover fuses French art-de-vivre heritage with contemporary elegance while introducing three new authentic and lively culinary experiences that will leave guests in sheer awe.
Experience the very best of modern luxury at Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour where you can host a decidedly chic event that combines the spirit of our Viaduct Harbour location with the French Art de Vivre. Sofitel offers tailor-made event services and splendid facilities that are stylish and cosmopolitan.
Reminiscent of the French Riviera, The Boulevard Room is majestically perched overlooking the Marina with floor-to-ceiling glass bi-fold doors offering an abundance of natural light and an adjacent outdoor promenade. From conferencing to dinners, The Boulevard Rooms brings an element of individuality to every event.
The Retreat is a serene, discreet haven hovering above the hustle and bustle of the inner city buzz. Secluded on the top floor, with the soothing sounds of the Atrium waterfall and impressive SkyTower view as its backdrop, this sanctuary is perfect for executive meetings or retreats.
French culinary traditions and the best of NZ’s finest seafood are on show at La Maree, meaning ‘the tide’ which represents the restaurant’s ocean side locale. While Sabrage celebrates the re-emergence of the classic Champagne bar, accompanied by the opportunity to partake in the tradition of a dramatic sabrage experience.
As proud “Ambassadors” of l’Art de Vivre around the world, we are committed to delivering hospitality excellence and heartfelt service, in a manner that is tailor-made for your event.
- Full day delegate packages which include – Venue hire with still and sparkling water, Sofitel pens and pads, with mints for the delegates, and unlimited wireless internet. Welcome tea and coffee, morning tea with 2 food items, working lunch and afternoon tea with two food items
- Half-day delegate packages which include - Venue hire with still and sparkling water, Sofitel pens and pads, with mints for the delegates, and unlimited wireless internet. Welcome tea and coffee, working lunch and one tea break with two food items.
- Access to state-of-the-art AV equipment – owned and operated by our in-house AV provider, Encore Event Technologies.
- Access to parking (subject to availability)
- A dedicated conference menu which includes breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, cocktail events and beverage menus
- Experienced banqueting staff
- Tables, chairs, cutlery and crockery
- Barista coffee machine on request
The hotel is in the process of adhering to the ‘planet 21’ guidelines and is making progress on some elements of this programme such as.
- Offer Fairtrade products
- Ban individually-packaged products
- Offer sustainable activities
- Use glass glasses
- Ban individual plastic packaging
- Ban plastic bottles
- Use low-energy electronic equipment
- Use refillable water bottles
21 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland
Distance to Airport
Distance to CBD
Onsite parking is available. $52 full day | $25 half day.
Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
|The Boulevard Room