Planning an event can be daunting, but with free, specialist advice and support from Auckland Convention Bureau, finding the right venues, places and experiences is easy.
Event planning support
Planning an event can be daunting, but with free, impartial advice from ACB, finding the right people, places and services is easy. From celebrity speakers and audio-visual services to delegate activities, we know Auckland inside out and can find those hidden gems you've been looking for that will take your event to the next level. We can help you with:
- provide advice and source quotes on your behalf to assist you in choosing the right venues, services, accommodation, transport, activities and entertainment
- arranging site inspections on your behalf
- personalised Auckland familiarisation tours, so you can experience first-hand what the region has to offer
- creating a proposal tailored to your needs
- online supplier search tools
- free marketing resources.
If you want to bring your international industry conference to Auckland, ACB can help you every step of the way. help you every step of the way. From developing an initial strategy through to implementing a winning
bid, you’ll have ACB’s expertise, connections and resources at your fingertips. We can help you with:
- carrying out obligation-free financial feasibility studies
- assistance in applying for bid funding (criteria apply)
- advice and quotes for venues, activities, accommodation, and service providers
- preparing professional bid documents and presentations
- free and bespoke promotional resources to boost delegate numbers, including collateral, images, guides and videos.
Promoting your event
Whether you want to boost delegate numbers for your Auckland event, present a proposal to your colleagues, or bid to host an international conference, inspiring promotional materials could make all the difference. Our dedicated Business Event Services team are here to support you in providing the tools you need to ensure your experience is a positive one - from the moment you decide to come to Auckland right up until your business event comes to life.
We can help you with:
- inspiring itinerary ideas
- guides and maps
- access to our brand library containing Auckland imagery and footage
- Auckland business events promotional video
- collateral to assist you in marketing your event.
- delegate marketing materials
There’s so much to see and do in Auckland beyond the boardroom, and with our local knowledge, it’s easy to choose the right activities for your group. Our combination of city style and natural beauty means you can offer your delegates unforgettable experiences from wine tastings and gourmet food tours to sailing and dolphin spotting. We can help you with:
- unique team building event ideas
- inspiring incentive travel and reward programmes
- itinerary ideas
- meaningful CSR and give-back opportunities
- pre- and post-event touring ideas
- connection to organisations to arrange educational tours, workplace visits or field trips
- providing ideas, planning and booking Auckland experiences for friends and family with our Accompanying Person Programme.
Great business events only come together when the right people come together. We help you stay connected with people in your industry, from fellow event planners to service providers – as well as the ACB team. You can stay connected by:
- joining our networking events and functions
- signing up for our enewsletter to keep up to date with new event services, products and offers
- receiving updates from us on LinkedIn
- talking to us at tradeshows.